Become a Tech Whizz by building a career in Full Stack Development through a collaborative experiential programme!
Join CapaCiTi’s no-cost, full-time, 12-month, Full-Stack Development Programme and improve your knowledge in full-stack web development from basics to advanced techniques.
What is expected of me?
- Attend full-time campus-based experiential learning and training
- Complete and submit quality assessments and projects on time
- Complete practical workplace activities working in a team with your peers
- Attend and take part in professional development workshops and activities
- Achieve minimum criteria and assessment targets to qualify for a work placement
- Complete a work-integrated learning placement with a market-leading organization
What are the course modules?
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Bootstrap Overview
- Python Fundamentals
- Introduction to DJango
What will the course offer me?
- A highly practical and comprehensive understanding of web and programming technologies
- The opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and skills in Full-Stack Development
- Versatility in Front End and Back-End Development
- Understanding how data is captured, stored, and accessed in databases
- The opportunity to learn core real-world programming principles through many practical examples
- The ability to acquire coding skills required for a career in your chosen pathway
- The opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and skills to add to your CV and career potential
Upon completion of the programme, you will be eligible to take an exam to qualify as a Certified Associate in Python Programming or another internationally recognised qualification.
Apply now: https://bit.ly/Full-StackDevInfo
To apply, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Able to provide your certificate of highest academic achievement
- Have no criminal record and a clean credit history
- Have a minimum NQF level 6 qualification, ideally with an IT focus
- Either self-taught and/or had prior IT training
- Competent in current technologies and have the desire to follow a career in IT
- South African nationality
- Between the age range of 18 to 35 years old
- Be under or unemployed at the time of application
- Able to attend full-time training Monday to Friday
- Able to commit to the full 18-month programme and committed to completing it
- Be available for the following intakes: January 2023, April 2023