Call for Green Impact Entrepreneurs!
In partnership with Comersion and Amsterdam MBA, Cape Innovation and Technology Innovation is looking for 6 green impact entrepreneurs based in Cape Town and surrounds to participate in a learning initiative.
Give your green impact startup an advantage by leveraging fresh thinking and addressing the key issues that pose a challenge to your product-market fit or customer need that you need to solve!
BENEFITS TO YOUR STARTUP
• Fresh thinking about a business challenge of your choice
• Direct engagement with a design thinking coach
• Insights from a group of young working professionals from all over the world (global experience)
• Save time in solving problems through an insight-rich process
IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO JOIN IN PERSON ON:
• Tuesday 17 January, 13:30-15:30 at CiTi, Woodstock and
• Wednesday 18 January, 10:30-12:00, Langa and
• Friday 20 January morning (time TBC), UCT Graduate School of Business
Apply for this unique opportunity by submitting your application and a pitch video by 28 November 2022.
Click here for more information: