CapaCiTi, in partnership with the City of Cape Town, have an exciting opportunity for driven young people who would like to explore and learn more about technology.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a fully-funded 3-month development programme that includes entry-level ICT skills as well as personal and professional development modules.
This full-time programme will allow you to work with peers, participate in group learning and practise your problem-solving skills to prepare you for the world of work.
Are you driven to succeed and do these points resonate with you?
- Open to critical feedback as a means to develop and learn?
- Interested in learning about administration and communication in the workplace or getting to grips with what computers are made of?
- Excited at the prospect of upskilling yourself digitally to be able to access the world?
- Wanting to develop skills to access job roles that involve customer service or the nuts and bolts of computers?
- A logical, clear thinker who is a problem solver?
Criteria to apply includes:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Currently unemployed.
- The age range of 18-28 years old.
- Grade 12 minimum qualification requirement.
- Preference will be given to youth who belong to the Black, Coloured, Indian and Asian racial groups.
- Be based in the City of Cape Town metropole area and able to attend full-time training Monday to Friday.
- Be available from January to March 2022.
If you fit the above-stated criteria, then CapaCiTi is looking for you!
To take the next steps towards your ICT career, click the button below and tell us more about yourself and your future aspirations.